Forfatter Melding

<  OMSK  ~  Blood Bowl-turnering 25-26.03.17

InnleggSkrevet: Tir Jan 24, 2017 8:45 pm
Enigma FoundryInnlegg: 426Registrert: Ons Okt 14, 2015 3:55 pm
Information in English to follow!

OMSK har gleden av å presentere Oslo Open 25. til 26. mars, den tredje NAF-sanksjonerte Blood Bowl-turnering i Norge! :)

Kort info på norsk:

Når: 25-26.3.17
Hvor: OMSK sine lokaler i 2.etg i Forandringshuset Grønland som ligger i Grønlandsleiret 41.
Hva trenger du for å delta: Ditt eget Blood Bowl team, terninger og to utskrevne lister.
Pris: 300 kr (dette gir det også medlemskap i OMSK og NAF. For de av dere som allerede er medlem av OMSK, og ikke enda har deltatt på en turnering koster det 100kr).
Påmelding og betaling: For å melde seg på turneringen overfører du turneringskontingent til OMSK sin konto: 1594 11 74148 og poster i denne turneringstråden. Alternativt kan du Vippse betaling til 92817790. Husk i begge tilfeller å merke med navn og "Blood Bowl".

Under følger ytterlig informasjon og regelpakke på engelsk. Skulle du ha noen spørsmål så benytt forumtråden eller kontakt arrangør Jonas på epost: strategikon@ymail.com

Vel møtt til turnering!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

We are pleased to announce the first Oslo Open, the third NAF-sanctioned tournament in Norway!

What to bring

As a bare minimum, you need to bring:
1. Your Blood Bowl team
2. Your dice
3. Two printed copies of your roster,

Your team must be painted and all models must be clearly recognizable to your opponent.

All skills must be clearly noted on your team roster before the tournament starts and all positions and all skills must be written in English to avoid language confusion.

You should also bring some food/snacks and drinks.
The organizers will provide pitches.

The venue

The venue is located in the City Centre at Grønlandsleiret 41, which is walking distance from Oslo Central Station.

Payment
NAF-member: 250 NOK
non-NAF-member: 300 NOK

If your are Norwegian, please make payment to bank account no: 1594 11 74148

If you are not a Norwegian, please make payment by by PayPal, to strategikon@ymail.com

Mark the payment with:
Your name
Your e-mail address
NAF Name and Number (if appliccable)

Getting there
Oslo is easily reached by car, bus, boat, train or plane.

If you need help/tips on travel arrangements contact us and we will assist as best we can.

Getting home
We will finish shortly after 17 on Sunday so that people that are travelling should have plenty of time to get home.

Accomodation
If you need a place to stay during your visit to Oslo, check out http://www.visitoslo.com/en/accommodation.

The venue is easily accessible by public transport, so anywhere in the city should be fine. You can use http://www.ruter.no/en to quickly check all types of public transport from the hotel you choose.

The rules
Oslo Open is played with the Competition Rules Pack (CRP), provided by the NAF. They include rules for the three extra teams Slann, Underworld and Chaos Pact.

The current CRP can be downloaded at http://bit.ly/thenafcrp

Note that following the recent release of Blood Bowl in 2016, the NAF rules for tournaments was updated on 1. Feb 2017. These updates can be downloaded at http://bit.ly/rft2017

We play according to the resurrection style of play. All coaches start each game with the same roster and all skills they registered before the tournament. There are no permanent deaths, and no Star Player Points will be awarded during the tournaments.
Illegal procedures will not be called throughout the tournament.

Team building
Each coach build their team with a treasury consisting of 1,100,000 gold crowns.
Note that this is 100k more than you normally get when making your team in Blood Bowl.
Inducements

Inducements are only available to tier 3 teams, with the following restrictions:
All tier 3 teams can buy 0-2 Star Players, but must have at least 11 regular players before doing so.
Goblins may buy 0-3 bribes
Halflings may buy 0-1 master chef

Starting skills
All skills will be chosen before the tournament and will stay the same for all matches throughout the tournament. See the tier chart below for information on how many and which type of skills your selected team can choose. These skills are free.

Additional skills

If you are coaching a tier 2 or tier 3 team, you get some extra gold. You may use some or all of this extra gold to buy even more skills.

Skills purchased in this way are priced as follows:
Normal skill: 20k
Double skill: 30k

Unused cash is added to the team treasury and can be spent building the team as normal.
You may not add more than one skill to a single player.
Stat upgrades are not allowed.

Tier 1
Tier 1 teams are the best of the best. They get 6 normal skills.
Wood Elf
Undead
Lizardmen
Skaven
Dwarf
Chaos Dwarf
Orcs
Dark Elf
Norse
Amazon

Tier 2
Tier 2 teams can be pretty good, but fail to perform as well as the tier 1 teams.
6 normal skills, 1 double skill and 20k extra cash may be able to fix this.
Chaos
Chaos Pact
Human
Khemri
Slann
Necromantic
High Elf
Elf
Nurgle

Tier 3
Tier 3 teams are hard to play, and are simply not as good as the others. They get 6 normal skills, 1 double skill and 50K extra cash to help bridge this gap, but it will still be an uphill climb.
Underworld
Halfling
Goblin
Ogre
Vampire

Keeping up with time

The 4 minute turn limit will not be specifically enforced throughout the tournament. Both players have an obligation to play as quickly as is needed to complete the game within the allotted time frame.
If a tournament official believes that a game will not be completed within the allotted time, the players will share the time left using a chess clock/app when there is 1 hour remaining.

Draw and Scoring
Draw for Round 1 will be random. Draw for subsequent rounds will use the so-called "swiss" system, where opponents with equal amounts of tournament points will be paired against each other.

Tournament Scoring

Tournament points will be awarded like this
3 points for a win
1 points for a draw
0 points for a loss
-15 points for conceding

Toughness of schedule will be used in the event of a tiebreaker situation followed by Touchdown differential, followed by casualties inflicted.

Prizes
Trophies/prizes will be awarded:
Oslo Open Winner
Runner Up
3rd Place
Most Touchdowns
Most Casualties

Schedule

Saturday
0900 Registration
0930 Game 1
1200 Lunch
1300 Game 2
1530 Game 3
1800 Done for the day - Out to dinner in Oslo

Sunday
0915 Venue open
0930 Game 4
1130 Lunch
1230 Game 5
1445 Game 6
1700 Award Ceremony

Final Word

As mentioned at the start we hope everybody has fun during our tournament. If you have any further questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

You can contact us via email at strategikon@ymail.com

Avlogget Profil
InnleggSkrevet: Tir Jan 24, 2017 8:46 pm
Påmeldte:

1. Øyvind S. "straume"
2. Craig B.
3. Helge K.
4. Daniel O.
5. Robin W.
6. Jan A.
7. Daniel S.
8. Christian S.
9. Stephen S.
10. Magnus B. "Hobodivision"
11. Tom M.
12. Ronny H.
13. Sindre L.
14. Kjetil B. "LacrimosaR"
15. Brian H.

Interesserte (avventer betalingsbekreftelse):
Andreas Ø. "chranos"

Avlogget Profil
InnleggSkrevet: Tir Jan 24, 2017 9:15 pm
WarlockInnlegg: 3911Registrert: Søn Aug 31, 2008 11:06 am
Andreas F Øwre melder seg på. Orc's eller skaven

[url=http://www.2d6.no/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3547]My painting Blog[/url]
Avlogget Profil
InnleggSkrevet: Ons Jan 25, 2017 12:17 am
Holy ZealotInnlegg: 32Registrert: Man Jan 31, 2011 6:26 pm
Spennende spennende :)

Er muligens på jobb den helga... :/

Hvis ikke er det nok ikke umulig at jeg kommer :)

Avlogget Profil
InnleggSkrevet: Ons Jan 25, 2017 10:53 am
GremlinInnlegg: 1Registrert: Ons Jan 25, 2017 10:50 am
Den turneringen ser jätteintressant ut. Det kommer nog flera svenskar.

Men det är faktiskt inte den andra turneringen, det är den tredje. Det har varit två stycken i Bergen :)

Avlogget Profil
InnleggSkrevet: Ons Jan 25, 2017 1:25 pm
Pellevin skrev:
Den turneringen ser jätteintressant ut. Det kommer nog flera svenskar.

Men det är faktiskt inte den andra turneringen, det är den tredje. Det har varit två stycken i Bergen :)

Kult! I trust u good Sir! *updated* :)

Avlogget Profil
InnleggSkrevet: Tir Feb 07, 2017 10:24 am
GremlinInnlegg: 1Registrert: Ons Jan 25, 2017 11:51 am
Er 24 maks antall?

Jeg er påmeldt, og har Vippset penger.

Avlogget Profil
InnleggSkrevet: Tir Feb 07, 2017 12:27 pm
straume skrev:
Er 24 maks antall?

Jeg er påmeldt, og har Vippset penger.

Betaling mottatt! :) Så da er du ført opp som påmeldt, velkommen skal du være :)

Vi har kapasitet til å utvide ut over 24 stk dersom det er stor pågang :)

Avlogget Profil
InnleggSkrevet: Ons Feb 15, 2017 12:57 pm
Minner om at man til denne turneringen må ha betalt turneringsavgift for å bli registrert som påmeldte :)

A quick reminder: You need to have paid the tournament fee to be registered for this tournament :)

Avlogget Profil
InnleggSkrevet: Ons Mar 15, 2017 12:48 pm
Stannis BrockerInnlegg: 375Registrert: Tor Okt 22, 2009 9:35 pm
Veldig interessant, jeg skal mest sannsynlig få betalt og registrert iløpet de neste dagene!

Er banene nye 32mm ruter eller gamle ruter? Kan bli trangt med de nye lagene på gamle baner.

-Sindre

InnleggSkrevet: Ons Mar 15, 2017 10:58 pm
ThornInnlegg: 802Bosted: OsloRegistrert: Lør Apr 29, 2006 9:40 pm
Hei Sindre!

Vi bruker en miks av nye og gamle brett, samt custom brett fra f.eks FF-Fields.

De gamle rutene er bare 3 mm mindre enn de nye basene, så det skal ikke være noe problem med å få plass til miniatyrene. I situasjoner der det blir for trangt (f.eks når en Treeman faller) pleier vi å legge en markør på brettet og ta miniatyren av inntil møljespillet løser seg opp.

Merk at man i NAF-turneringer normalt følger fastsatte regler for hvor mange ruter man kan kaste ballen, og ikke måleren som følger med spillet. Det blir da ingen forskjell mellom store og små ruter:

Bilde

Mine miniatyrer - En miniatyrblogg
Avlogget Profil Nettside
InnleggSkrevet: Tor Mar 16, 2017 9:54 pm
GobberInnlegg: 21Bosted: OsloRegistrert: Lør Aug 07, 2010 6:20 pm
Melder meg på, Magnus Bjerkeseth med Orcs

InnleggSkrevet: Lør Mar 18, 2017 7:38 pm
xadhoom skrev:
Hei Sindre!

Vi bruker en miks av nye og gamle brett, samt custom brett fra f.eks FF-Fields.

De gamle rutene er bare 3 mm mindre enn de nye basene, så det skal ikke være noe problem med å få plass til miniatyrene. I situasjoner der det blir for trangt (f.eks når en Treeman faller) pleier vi å legge en markør på brettet og ta miniatyren av inntil møljespillet løser seg opp.

Merk at man i NAF-turneringer normalt følger fastsatte regler for hvor mange ruter man kan kaste ballen, og ikke måleren som følger med spillet. Det blir da ingen forskjell mellom store og små ruter:

Bilde

Ok. Det er kastelengdene fra LRB6 og ikke nye GW 2016. Det er verdt å få med seg at den tabellen ikke viser hvem som kan utføre interceptions.

Edit: Da fikk jeg betalt, regner med å stille med Amazoner. Gleder meg! Hilsen Sindre

InnleggSkrevet: Tir Mar 21, 2017 8:40 am
GremlinInnlegg: 1Registrert: Tir Mar 21, 2017 8:32 am
Påmeldt og Vippsa!

Avlogget Profil
InnleggSkrevet: Ons Mar 22, 2017 8:35 pm
Har fått beskjed at min kamerat Brian blir med og skal ha betalt nå.

Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter:

Tidssone UTC + 1 time
Side 1 av 1
15 innlegg
Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 2 gjester
Søk etter:
Opprett et nytt emne  Svar på emnet
Gå til forum:  
Du kan ikke opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan ikke skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet