Forfatter Melding

<  Generell diskusjon  ~  Is Power of the Machine Spirit stackable?

InnleggSkrevet: Ons Okt 05, 2016 6:57 am
GobberInnlegg: 17Registrert: Man Jul 04, 2016 10:28 am
I've recently discovered the wonders of techpriests engineseers for IG, and how the can give out PoMS to nearby tanks. This solves my problem of ordnance in Leman Russes, allowing to shoot the hull lascannon at full BS (confirmed by the recent FAQs). I was wondering though, if I field more than one techpriest, could I stack PoMS on the same Russ, thus allowing me to also shoot the sponsors at full BS? Couldn't find an answer to this anywhere, any ideas?

Avlogget Profil
InnleggSkrevet: Ons Okt 05, 2016 8:13 pm
ElectromancerInnlegg: 167Registrert: Tir Jul 02, 2013 11:58 pm
I could be wrong, but I don't think they stack. The way the rule is worded in the rulebook is that you can fire one additional weapon at a full bs. But someone even more knowledgeable about the rules could maybe clarify.

Avlogget Profil
InnleggSkrevet: Tor Okt 06, 2016 9:33 am
GobberInnlegg: 17Registrert: Man Jul 04, 2016 10:28 am
You're definitely right. As a matter of fact I just found a short line in page 156 of the rules that says that unless specifically stated, a model cannot gain the benefits of a special rule more than once. So despite the wording of PoMS and the AM codex being ambiguous, at least in my opinion, it doesn't specifically say that it can stack.

Avlogget Profil

Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter:

Tidssone UTC + 1 time
Side 1 av 1
3 innlegg
Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest
Søk etter:
Opprett et nytt emne  Svar på emnet
Gå til forum:  
Du kan ikke opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan ikke skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet