Høstkampanje

Maling, battlereports og selvpromotering

Moderator:Frederique

Thomarsar
Thorn
Høstkampanje

Post by Thomarsar » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:21 am

Hei!

Det er nylig satt i gang en kampanje i KoW som skal vare ca. 2måneder til. Jeg tenkte å bare poste litt oppdateringer her, om noen skulle være interesserte i å følge med. Kanskje blir noen inspirert til å starte noe lignende andre plasser i landet, og det blir ny runde i Oslo til våren.
Jeg bruker denne nettsiden til å legge ut alt fra kampanjen:

https://docs.com/Thomarsar/2579/kow-hostkampanje-2016

-T
KoWboy og Cog of Cyriss

NotoriousGorilla
Stannis Brocker

Post by NotoriousGorilla » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:19 pm

Digger kartene!

TheNotoriousGorilla
Fokk me, I´m a Dwarf!!

Kings of War

"epicdwarf's map pack randomizer" (beta): www.epicdwarf.com!

Mine KoW-turneringer 2017:
Spring of War 4.Mars
Fall of Kings Oktober 2017
Twitter: @mangapolis
My comic at www.mangapolis.com

severus
Ghetorix

Post by severus » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:44 am

Fikk en relativt enkel ide på fylla i Kristiansand.

Er det mulig for folk å spille kamper i Bergen som kan påvirke oss i Oslo, og kanskje omvendt?
KoW-boy

Facebook:Kings of War Norway

Thomarsar
Thorn

Post by Thomarsar » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:12 pm

severus wrote:Fikk en relativt enkel ide på fylla i Kristiansand.

Er det mulig for folk å spille kamper i Bergen som kan påvirke oss i Oslo, og kanskje omvendt?
Hm, har ikke tenkt på det enda, det er selvfølgelig mulig hvis begge spillere velger å kampen bli utkjempet av Mercenaries fra Bergen... ;)

Planlegger å starte en ny en til våren, så kanskje jeg kommer opp med noen ideer til slik innen den tid :D

Oppdatert etter runde 2 Jeg er den første og eneste som har fått grisebank så langt... ;)

-T
KoWboy og Cog of Cyriss

Thomarsar
Thorn

Post by Thomarsar » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:17 am

Oppdatert med "Story Document" hvor jeg beskriver hva som skjer i kampanjen.

-T
KoWboy og Cog of Cyriss

Thomarsar
Thorn

Post by Thomarsar » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:42 am

Etter forslag så vil jeg poste oppdateringene i "Story Document" også her fortløpende, men beholde en fullstendig historie på docs.com. Her følger det som skjedde i uke 3:

Week 3.
The imperialistic dwarfs are on the move and seeks to take land already held by their enemies. They attacked on a broad front and committed all their soldiers to battle, fighting mainly against the hated greenskins, but also seeking to exploit the ratkin's weakness after their defeat at the hands of the elves. Both elves and rats seeks to consolidate their power and try to keep what they have gained, adopting a defensive strategy. The orcs surges south to meet the invading dwarfs head on.
The first battle between dwarfs and orcs was one of the largest seen since the Time of Ice. Two large armies were pitted against each other. Both sides fought with little restraint and after half the soldiers on the field lay slain, the orcs finally retreated to the north, while the dwarfs moved in to seize the land.
More fighting was to be done between the dwarfs and the orcs, but this time the orcs had the upper hand. A small force of dwarfs found themselves opposite a massive horde of orcs. The dwarfs knew that reinforcements were on the way and they prepared an offensive strategy. However there was no stopping the green tide and the small force and their reinforcements was swept away, leaving the land clearly in the orcs control.
The Ratkin also felt the iron hand of the dwarf elite as they marched in to occupy their land. A small force valiantly tried to hold their position while a larger party came running to their aid. But alas again the reinforcements proved to be just too late to turn the tide of battle. At least they managed to get some vengeance by cutting down the most battle eager dwarfs, still the land had to be conceded to the dwarfs.
KoWboy og Cog of Cyriss

NotoriousGorilla
Stannis Brocker

Post by NotoriousGorilla » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:53 am

Thomarsar wrote:Etter forslag så vil jeg poste oppdateringene i "Story Document" også her fortløpende, men beholde en fullstendig historie på docs.com. Her følger det som skjedde i uke 3:

Week 3.
The imperialistic dwarfs are on the move and seeks to take land already held by their enemies. They attacked on a broad front and committed all their soldiers to battle, fighting mainly against the hated greenskins, but also seeking to exploit the ratkin's weakness after their defeat at the hands of the elves. Both elves and rats seeks to consolidate their power and try to keep what they have gained, adopting a defensive strategy. The orcs surges south to meet the invading dwarfs head on.
The first battle between dwarfs and orcs was one of the largest seen since the Time of Ice. Two large armies were pitted against each other. Both sides fought with little restraint and after half the soldiers on the field lay slain, the orcs finally retreated to the north, while the dwarfs moved in to seize the land.
More fighting was to be done between the dwarfs and the orcs, but this time the orcs had the upper hand. A small force of dwarfs found themselves opposite a massive horde of orcs. The dwarfs knew that reinforcements were on the way and they prepared an offensive strategy. However there was no stopping the green tide and the small force and their reinforcements was swept away, leaving the land clearly in the orcs control.
The Ratkin also felt the iron hand of the dwarf elite as they marched in to occupy their land. A small force valiantly tried to hold their position while a larger party came running to their aid. But alas again the reinforcements proved to be just too late to turn the tide of battle. At least they managed to get some vengeance by cutting down the most battle eager dwarfs, still the land had to be conceded to the dwarfs.
Dwarfs can't die, so..yeah :)

TheNotoriousGorilla
Fokk me, I´m a Dwarf!!

Kings of War

"epicdwarf's map pack randomizer" (beta): www.epicdwarf.com!

Mine KoW-turneringer 2017:
Spring of War 4.Mars
Fall of Kings Oktober 2017
Twitter: @mangapolis
My comic at www.mangapolis.com

Thomarsar
Thorn

Post by Thomarsar » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:22 pm

Oppdatert kartet etter Tur 3. Ettersom vi var samlet på OMSK under moves så tok jeg ikke bilde av dette, men jeg kan gjøre det fremover etter som det er interesse eller :D

Mellom tur 3 og 4 Fluff!

Interlude.
Meanwhile across the Infant Sea... a conversation between the current warlord of the twilight kin and a high sorceress.
“Finally it seems that our goody-two-shoes cousins have overextended themselves! They have sent a large force to invade the successor kingdoms, but it is spreading thin and they are gaining enemies fast. We shall strike at the heart of their conquered land and destroy them from within!”
“It will be as you will my lord, I will prepare the spell of teleportation, have your soldiers ready by midnight. Then they will travel on starlight across the sea to cut the throat of your enemies!”
“Excellent, see it done, and do not fail me!”

As the light of day twinkles away into twilight and gloom, Danor the Wizard have trouble finding rest. The great hero has found himself taken up in the invasion of the successor kingdoms, realizing it is time for new rule. Even though he would prefer that his fellow humans would rise to the task, the elves he is currently aiding is a far better choice than the alternatives. The dwarfs is too totalitarian to his mind and rats and orcs is not an option. But all this is already mulled over and decided, so why can't he sleep? The last time he had this trouble sleeping was when he and his party of heroes were getting close to the evil magic of Mortibris. Is there some sinister magic afoot this night?
Sending his magical senses into the ether, Danor sense a disturbance to the southwest. Probing further he discover the works of mighty magic and a host of Twilight Kin warriors waiting excitedly before a grand stone portal. Suddenly a vortex is formed in the middle of the portal and soon it resolves itself in an image of a land he knows only too well. This is a portal that will lead straight to the heart of the elven occupation, and though strong, they cannot stand against the host arrayed before the portal. The wicked elves waste no time and march boldly into the portal.
After his initial shock, Danor gathers his wits and acts. He has not the power to shut down the portal, but diverting its path is possible. Invoking every bit of magic in him, he manipulates and twist the portal magic of the sorceresses, and manage to divert the tide of twilight kin. Although the entire army got through, most of the host has been diverted to distant regions. Now that total disaster has been averted, Danor finds himself completely spent and falls asleep. And so the elves remain unawares of the smaller, but still significant invading force...
KoWboy og Cog of Cyriss

Thomarsar
Thorn

Post by Thomarsar » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:45 am

Enda mer Fluff fra David:

Meanwhile in the Orc Camp...
In the north east of the successor kingdoms, in the capitol of the Burning Orcs clan, Gorg was furious. The dwarfs had greatly humilated them by taking the town to the south and killing their leader Grom the Dragonrider. Fortunately, most of the cassualties were orc infantry, which he could easily replace. Orders had been sent out to every castle and town, that they were to build a great force and send south to capture the dwarven towns. The dwarfs will soon find that the green tide is endless..
KoWboy og Cog of Cyriss

Thomarsar
Thorn

Post by Thomarsar » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:31 pm

Litt backlog med fluff nå, men nå er det i alle fall oppdatert med kartet etter tur 4 og moves for tur 5 på docs.com (se første post)

-T
KoWboy og Cog of Cyriss

Thomarsar
Thorn

Post by Thomarsar » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:12 pm

Oppdatert med End of Turn 5 og Moves Turn 6

-T
KoWboy og Cog of Cyriss

Thomarsar
Thorn

Post by Thomarsar » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:03 pm

Oppdatert med Slutten av syvende og siste tur. Etter en lang og spennende kampanje ble det Rottene mine (Lilla) som trakk det lengste strået.

Takk til alle som deltok og til alle som fulgte med på kampanjen.

Til å være første gang så syns jeg det gikk veldig bra, det var selvsagt ting som kunne vært planlagt/gjennomført bedre og erfaringene tas videre til neste gang.

Neste på programmet er en Mordheimkampanje som arrangeres av nok en Tomas, mer info her: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=18713.

Når denne er ferdigstilt blir en ny KoW-kampanje planlagt, antagelig blir dette høsten 2017.

-T
KoWboy og Cog of Cyriss

Return to “Blogger”