Bloodbowl Eurobowl X Ostend, Belgium

Battlefleet Gothic, Blood Bowl, Lotr, Mordheim, Warmaster og annet.

Moderator: Deng_Ham

zulu
Gremlin

Bloodbowl Eurobowl X Ostend, Belgium

Post by zulu » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:46 pm

Hi all,

Eurobowl is a Europe wide Tabletop BloodBowl competitiion for teams of 8 representing countries. At the last Eurobowl in Vienna last year, there were 17 countries represented. This year the competition will be held in Ostende, Belgium on the 8th & 9th November. Norway is one of the few northern european nations not sending a team. So I am trying to get a Norwegian team organised for this year.

The competition is a 2 day event. You have to pay the cost of entering, accommodation and flights. In Belgium the organisers are doing a package for €230 per person. This includes

Participation to the tournament

• Some goodies that will be distributed over the weekend.

• Three nights at the Royal Astrid Hotel (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) – check-in as from

Friday 3 p.m.; check-out until Monday 10 a.m.

• Nine meals: dinner on Friday; breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday; breakfast, lunch and

dinner on Sunday; and breakfast and lunch on Monday.

Meals include sparkling and mineral water; soft drinks or alcoholic beverages will have to be

paid for separately.

Special dietary requirements will be catered for.

• Use of all hotel facilities, including swimming pool

• Free Wi-Fi

The other cost is of course flights to get there, and also for a team shirt.

It is a real fun event. I have been to the last 2 as part of Team Scotland and have to say both times were very enjoyable and worth it. To get a team in we need a minimum of 5 people who either are Norwegian or are resident in Norway. Ideally we would like 8, but if you cannot fill the places, you are allowed to invite 3 other people to join the team as freebooters. I have already got 6 very interested in this and am looking for 2 more. Send me a PM if you are interested

Return to “Andre spill”