Historisk minatyrspill

Battlefleet Gothic, Blood Bowl, Lotr, Mordheim, Warmaster og annet.

Moderator: Deng_Ham

TurboTT
Electromancer

Historisk minatyrspill

Post by TurboTT » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:13 am

Har lyst til å begynne med pike and shott eller Napolic Wars minatyrspillet, men er usikker på om det er mange som spiller dette her i Oslo?

http://store.warlordgames.com/collectio ... ng-country

Drake Poldragon
Gremlin

Post by Drake Poldragon » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:22 pm

Hey Turbo, I've been looking at getting into some Napoleonic wargaming too recently. Infact back around Christmas I got some models (Warlord & Perry in 28mm) for playing the Muskets & Tomahawks skirmish rules as a Bernard Cromwell style Sharpe game with Brits and Portugese vs. French in the Peninsular War. I've also been looking at picking up some 6mm Baccus Napoleonic forces to try out their Polemos rules or Drums and Shakos Large Battles.

Does anything there tickle your fancy? Learning the Star Wars RPG rules has distracted me from working on the models so far, but if you're keen I could get them done.

Mau
Electromancer

Post by Mau » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:33 pm

Me and a friend have played some Black Powder using 6mm figures and in cm scale. We also play some DBA etc.

TurboTT
Electromancer

Post by TurboTT » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:12 pm

Are you guys in oslo or in close proximity, or else it would be pretty hard to get a game?

And what do you mean with DBA?

Drake Poldragon
Gremlin

Post by Drake Poldragon » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:02 pm

I'm in Flateby, work in Oslo.

How was Black Powder? And what 6mm figs are you using, I'm very tempted by a Baccus army right now.

Drake Poldragon
Gremlin

Post by Drake Poldragon » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:03 pm

Oh, and feel free to continue to write in Norwegian, I read and speak it just fine, I'm just better at writing English, it hides how badly I spell in Norwegian. ;)

TurboTT
Electromancer

Post by TurboTT » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:17 am

Good that everyone lives near Oslo, so that we can have games togheter. I like mostly all periodes, thinking from ancient to ww2. So mostly all but my favorit is the 18th centuary and Napoleonic age with 30 years war and the ancient history.

I can start at either setting.

Drake Poldragon
Gremlin

Post by Drake Poldragon » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:51 pm

Here are the two forces I have for Muskets & Tomahawks, I got them to try the rules out, and so far they've just lain in boxes. Those are points on the left, it's only 36 models total, made it a lot more tempting. :)

British force (Spanish allies)

42- Officer, Elite, Marksmen, Ranger, Rifle +2 Talents (Richard Sharpe)
140- 10 Rangers, Elite, Marksmen, Rifle (Chosen Men)
18- 6 Colonial Militia (Spanish Gurileas)
200 Total

French force

38- Officer, Cavalry, Sabre +2 Talents
96- 12 French Infantry
66- 6 Cavalry, Sabre
200 Total

TurboTT
Electromancer

Post by TurboTT » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:50 pm

Drake Poldragon wrote:Here are the two forces I have for Muskets & Tomahawks, I got them to try the rules out, and so far they've just lain in boxes. Those are points on the left, it's only 36 models total, made it a lot more tempting. :)

British force (Spanish allies)

42- Officer, Elite, Marksmen, Ranger, Rifle +2 Talents (Richard Sharpe)
140- 10 Rangers, Elite, Marksmen, Rifle (Chosen Men)
18- 6 Colonial Militia (Spanish Gurileas)
200 Total

French force

38- Officer, Cavalry, Sabre +2 Talents
96- 12 French Infantry
66- 6 Cavalry, Sabre
200 Total

If you want we can use your forces to play a game next week and we can decide if we want to play Napoleonic or M&T. I really like big battle but it would be funn to test a skirmish game.

Mau
Electromancer

Post by Mau » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:58 pm

TurboTT wrote:Are you guys in oslo or in close proximity, or else it would be pretty hard to get a game?

And what do you mean with DBA?
We are in Oslo. DBA = De Bellis Antiquitatis, check it out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Bellis_Antiquitatis

Mau
Electromancer

Post by Mau » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:06 pm

Drake Poldragon wrote:I'm in Flateby, work in Oslo.

How was Black Powder? And what 6mm figs are you using, I'm very tempted by a Baccus army right now.
Black Powder is great fun. More suited for napoleonics than the 18th century, but it works just fine. It was my friend who painted up the armies for it (it was for an event: battle of Helsingborg), so I'm not sure what brand of figures he used.

Drake Poldragon
Gremlin

Post by Drake Poldragon » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:58 pm

Good to hear you like the game Mau, I ordered a copy of the rules and the Albion Triumphabt source book yesterday. What armies does he have and do you still play it?

Mau
Electromancer

Post by Mau » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:11 pm

Drake Poldragon wrote:Good to hear you like the game Mau, I ordered a copy of the rules and the Albion Triumphabt source book yesterday. What armies does he have and do you still play it?
Well, we have not played it since we put on an event at mini-arcon in February (unfortunately). Busy with lives and stuff like that. My friends armies are Danish and Swedish for the battle of Helsingborg 1710. We could probably try and set up a battle during the summer in Oslo if that would be of interest.

geira
Fennblade

Post by geira » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:21 pm

Har spilt Black Powder zulukrig på Arcon og Ares, her er noen bilder. Ellers har jeg vel vært innom de fleste perioder i 15mm – ancients, 1600-tallet, 1700-tallet, napoleonics, colonials og wwii. Har kikket på Pike & Shot og ser ut som jeg kan bruke mine By Fire & Sword-figurer til dette, men det virker litt begrenset sammenliknet med fx Field of Glory: Renaissance.

LazyPapa
Trencher

Post by LazyPapa » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:57 pm

Er det da dba og Fields of Glory det går i i Norge/Oslo? Jeg er keen på en vikinghær i 15mm (med en motstander), og heller litt mot å prøve (basic) Impetus, men å se på dba-baser da det virker å gå opp med mange regelsett (tester nok Kings of War også).

Return to “Andre spill”