Malifaux

Battlefleet Gothic, Blood Bowl, Lotr, Mordheim, Warmaster og annet.

Moderator: Deng_Ham

mrmuffinface
Holy Zealot

Re: Malifaux

Post by mrmuffinface » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:08 am

William wrote: If you're in the Oslo area we're having an open demo day at Oslo Miniature Gaming Club (OMSK) next Thursday where Malifaux will be one of the games demoed, you're more than welcome to drop by and have a game :)
Ok i should be there thanks!

William
Enigma Foundry

Post by William » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:25 am

mrmuffinface wrote: Ok i should be there thanks!
Cool! :) If you're on Facebook search up "Oslo Miniatyrspillklubb" and you should find a closed group. That's us! :)

mrmuffinface
Holy Zealot

Post by mrmuffinface » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:29 am

I have been a member of omsk before. AoS happened the same day i finished painting my first complete 8th edition army. Perhaps Malifaux or saga will fill the wargame itch.

William
Enigma Foundry

Post by William » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:39 am

mrmuffinface wrote:AoS happened the same day i finished painting my first complete 8th edition army.
Wow.. That's just brutal :\ The demo day should be a nice chance to have a look at different systems. We've got confirmation of Malifaux, Warmachine & Hordes, Kings of War (you can use your 8th ed army in this system) and X-Wing as of today. See you next Thursday :)

In case you have'nt been at OMSK where we are now here is a map to the location :)
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2996

Cele
Gobber

Post by Cele » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:01 pm

mrmuffinface wrote:Painted up an arcanist crew. Have rules, tokens and cards etc. but have never played only flipped through the rule book and crossroads.

Be happy to have a game whenever.

I also have a couple other unpainted crew available though also arcanist. happy to loan for intro games.

Rasputina? I will be the one at OMSK running the demo on the 20th. Bring a crew or two if you'd like- I'll bring the starter box for demo purposes (guild/neverborn) as well as Pandora crew or Lady Justice I reackon.

See you there!

mrmuffinface
Holy Zealot

Post by mrmuffinface » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:20 am

Cele wrote:
Rasputina? I will be the one at OMSK running the demo on the 20th. Bring a crew or two if you'd like- I'll bring the starter box for demo purposes (guild/neverborn) as well as Pandora crew or Lady Justice I reackon.

See you there!
Yep + painted the m2e box and i think an acolyte

Return to “Andre spill”