New pushing-miniature gamer

Oslo miniatyrspillklubb

Moderators: Asbjørn, William, Templar

Tite-Live
Gremlin

New pushing-miniature gamer

Post by Tite-Live » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Hi,

I just arrived in Oslo 2 weeks ago (and plan to stay a long time, years..) and looks for a gaming club.
A brief presentation maybe. I am 28 years old (currently learning norwegian but with not enough experience especially all words related to Sci-Fi...). I have played several games for more than 6 years ; started with WHB and W40K to move to skirmish games : Infinity, Eden, Helldorado, Dystopian wars (never tried it but in my wish list :D ), mordheim, epic... But above all, enjoy painting, which is the main reason why I moved from full army to small skirmish warbands.
Also like board games (not sure it's the rigth place)

I saw there is a gaming session planned for this week (17/9) ; is it possible to come to have a look ?

Hope to loose/win/enjoy soon with you

Mathieu

Mau
Electromancer

Post by Mau » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:21 am

Greetings. In general, there is always a gaming session every Tuesday. Feel free to come by and have a look around.

Brannreven
Fennblade

Post by Brannreven » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:41 pm

Greetings!

OMSK (and Outland Kirkegata when they open their cellar) is the place to go for your miniature gaming needs. For boardgaming, I'd recommend Ares, which has gaming evenings mondays (currently at Hyperions office), tuesdays (Blindern) and wednesdays (Bjølsen).

Also, if you like skirmish type of games, have a look at Warmachine/Hordes (if you haven't already).

(One final tip: If you want to learn norwegian, avoid speaking english to us. We're all too happy and likely to answer in english (and keep speaking in english))
Dagowit wrote: Hvorfor en Ranking Officer skulle gøre en forskel aner jeg ikke, men jeg forstår heller ikke hvorfor en mand med en sæk kan lave et træ om til en pirat, eller hvorfor modeller med Amphibious i Shallow Water kan blive påvirket af Continous Fire...

havard
Juggernaut

Post by havard » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:15 pm

You are more than welcome to come have a look at tuesday.

vizier87
Site Admin

Post by vizier87 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:42 pm

And if you are looking to find someone to play with, you can add a message in this forum announcing what you want to play and so on:

http://www.2d6.no/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=10910&start=585

I think the 3 biggest games at the moment are fantasy, 40k and warmachine/horde?
Trond - 2d6 Administrator

Tite-Live
Gremlin

Post by Tite-Live » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Tak for varmt velkomst ; jeg vil bli der i morgen

Coleslaw
Fennblade

Post by Coleslaw » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:54 am

Hi!
There is a small group that plays Infinity regularly if you are interested... We usually play at Outland Wednesdays and sometimes Sundays, but right now their gaming room is closed so we play at the job of one of the gamers. We are going to have a game or two this Wednesday.

PM me if you are interested.

Andreas
Playing INFINITY Tuesday evenings at STF, Ensjøveien 8. Join us!
Do you want a demo? Send me a message!

Tite-Live
Gremlin

Post by Tite-Live » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Hi,

oops, what a shame, I just read the message (and painting Haqq warband :D ). Thanks for the invitation, I think I ll come on next wednesday if you met. By the way I can welcome one party at home (but no scenery available)

Otherwise I can try to set an initation for Helldorado, a nice skirmish game taking place in the 17th century and in the HELL !!
Or just available for a game at Dystopian Wars (fleet only)

Few pictures to try to get people to still another game.....

Helldo

Eden
Attachments
Eden Convoi.jpg
Eden, Mad Max team
Eden Convoi.jpg (82.65 KiB) Viewed 2133 times
quick compare husaym.jpg
Helldorado again
quick compare husaym.jpg (195.59 KiB) Viewed 2133 times
helldorado01.jpg
helldorado01.jpg (46.08 KiB) Viewed 2133 times

Coleslaw
Fennblade

Post by Coleslaw » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 am

Impressive! Painting looks great!
I'm out of town this week and Criss is busy so no infinity today :-(. But hopefully next week, interested?

Tite-Live
Gremlin

Post by Tite-Live » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Hi,

yes ok for next week ; it s even better, I ll receive the last minis (unpainted) this week end :)

Coleslaw
Fennblade

Post by Coleslaw » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Sent you a message!

Return to “OMSK”