Space Wolves vs Orcs. VIDEO battle report.

Her kan du poste battle reports du vil dele med andre

Moderators: Unicorn, knightofkob

Steam
Trencher

Space Wolves vs Orcs. VIDEO battle report.

Post by Steam » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:39 pm

40k battle report Space Wolves vs Orcs #12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yitIvryEB08

Knallogfall
Fennblade

Post by Knallogfall » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:47 am

Litt pirking, du sier "these guys" ganske mye, og forklarer ganske lite om hvorfor dere gjør ting, bare hva som skjer. Hadde vært greit med litt mer taktisk innsikt, virker som om du har veldig dårlig tid. Hva med å filme og ta notater, og heller redigere og legge til kommentering hjemme?

Ellers er det hyggelig å kikke på disse batrepene dine, og det er bra at de blir postet.

Steam
Trencher

Post by Steam » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:39 am

Knallogfall, Hey. Sorry, but I dont understand Norwegen :oops:

Knallogfall
Fennblade

Post by Knallogfall » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:16 pm

Oh dear, but no problem.

I just mentioned that you have a tendency to say "these guys" a lot, rather than referring to them by their actual unit names, and you don't seem to talk a lot about why you or your opponent makes certain moves, you seem like you're stressing to give a quick summary instead of a 'full' report.

I suggested that maybe you should spend a little more time taking notes instead and analyzing the battle afterwards, maybe recording commentary when you're at home and doing post-production. This way you could maybe do several takes, and it wouldn't seem like you're rushing to finish. The length of your battle reports is fine, you could just improve the presentation a little bit.

That being said, it's very nice to see someone taking their time to actually record these and put them up for everyone to see, they're a nice watch.

Steam
Trencher

Post by Steam » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Knallogfall, thx for the suggestions ^^)
I suggested that maybe you should spend a little more time taking notes instead and analyzing the battle afterwards, maybe recording commentary when you're at home and doing post-production. This way you could maybe do several takes, and it wouldn't seem like you're rushing to finish. The length of your battle reports is fine, you could just improve the presentation a little bit.
I tried this method and I dident like it.
I actually am asking my opponents if they are interested in explaining there moves theme sselves, rather then me doing it. But they kinda dont want to do that.
I just mentioned that you have a tendency to say "these guys" a lot, rather than referring to them by their actual unit names,
Will fix that.

Return to “Battle reports”