Diskuter alt tråden

Moss warhammerklubb

Moderators: seraph, REPLAY

Ultramarine fanatic
Trencher

Re: Diskuter alt tråden

Post by Ultramarine fanatic » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:07 am

Jeg skal prøve å dra innom der til lørdag så hvis vi kan bruke det så sier jeg ifra

Riczk
Gobber

Post by Riczk » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:18 pm

Skal muligens ned med venner for å spille Magic. Tar med Warhammer just-in-case

Ultramarine fanatic
Trencher

Post by Ultramarine fanatic » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:58 am

Jeg skal ikke ned for å spille eller noe sånt noe jeg skal bare se hvordan det er der.

verzutiko
Fennblade

Post by verzutiko » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:57 am

Ultramarine fanatic wrote:Jeg skal ikke ned for å spille eller noe sånt noe jeg skal bare se hvordan det er der.
Vi venter i spenning på din dom, og den lyder..? :?:
Spiller mest Magic the Gathering.

Ultramarine fanatic
Trencher

Post by Ultramarine fanatic » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Kommer til å funke helt greit. Jeg kommer ned til neste helg med 750p liste og magic kort

Riczk
Gobber

Post by Riczk » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:11 pm

Happy face ganger tusen.
Har savnet Warhammer en del, gleder meg :D

Ultramarine fanatic
Trencher

Post by Ultramarine fanatic » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Sett opp en liste på 750p FØR løedag

Riczk
Gobber

Post by Riczk » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Already did ;)

Kaboom!
Fennblade

Post by Kaboom! » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:50 pm

Hei!

Since my Norwegian isn't all that great yet, I'm going to spare you for now :)
I moved to Moss a month ago and am looking for people to play with. I play Warmachine and Warhammer 40k. Is there anyone who would be interested in rolling a few dice (or a lot in case you also play orks)?
Venlig hilsen!
- Reznik, what is best in life?
- To crush the enemy, seen them driven before me and hear the lamentations of the wracks!

seraph
Ghetorix

Post by seraph » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:35 pm

welcome mate.

As of now the miniature players in Moss is sadly at a downfall and the world (aka moss) belongs to the dreaded Magic the gathering players :wink:

bat.. a few of us still stand against the storm.

You have me, i play warmahordes and have a 100 + pts retribution army that i usually take to oslo once or twice a month for tourneys and game days, and sporting a small cyngar army.

40k i have a blood angels army in the making, atm it`s about 1500 pts storng with 1000 pts more in boxes.

My wife is also getting into it, though not playing at the moment she is busy painting cygnar and gatormen.

in 40k she has a nice size dark eldar army in the making at about 2000 pts

User Dødsdømt also playes and have good size circle and cryx armies, and plays chaos/dark angels.

We have a few more 40k players around(ultramarine fanatic will have the info on them i think) and also a few not on the forums.

We all live in moss, but atm we only have a small table at the local library that can be used for small size warmahordes games or small 40/fantasy games.

Personally i have full size table that can be used for 40k or warmahordes.

Pm me here or call/sms me at 97772003 and let`s see if we can`t get you some games.

otherwhise most of the stuff goes on in Oslo, only a 30 min train ride or 45 min with a car.

There you have gaming everyday monday through sunday at OUTLAND (also a forum on 2d6) or you can go and get some games of 40K at games workshop Møllergata in oslo.
Spiller dette
40k, Aos, Mordheim, Blood bowl , Battlefleet gothic
wild west exodus, Bolt action, Dropzone commander

Kaboom!
Fennblade

Post by Kaboom! » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Hi Seraph!

Thanks a lot for your quick and elaborate response!
I used to play Magic too at some point but nobody is perfect :D

From reading your signature, I thought you might be a warmachine player ^^ I'm currently painting up a Protectorate force and should be able to cobble together between 35 and 50 points. I also have some Khador which should be about 30. No Hordes here, but Everblight seems rather tempting...

In 40k, I have a good 2000 points of Orks once I fixed those back up that broke during moving ^^ I also started to dabble in grey knights before I got infected by the warmahordes virus.

My girlfriend doesn't really play, but she does help me paint on occasion :)

As is proper for a decent Nerd, I already know Outland and GW (where I also heard about this forum) and have visited OMSK once. I'll probably go to Oslo tomorrow to run some errands, maybe I'll bring some minis with me...

Would be great to roll some dice with you, I'll send you a text so you have my number. I'm quite flexible when it comes to timing for a game.
- To crush the enemy, seen them driven before me and hear the lamentations of the wracks!

Ultramarine fanatic
Trencher

Post by Ultramarine fanatic » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:47 pm

If you ever feel like it we are also going to start playing a few warhammer matches at the library. We can't have any bigger than 500-750p and the libary is only open from 11-15 on saturdays wich at the moment is the only day that most people have the opertunity.

We are a quit small group with me(17) as the oldest. But you are more than welcome to come down if you want. We will probably post here if we are going to play and if you want I can say it in english.

Many of the magic players also gathers at the libary at saturdays if you want to pick that up again.

Kaboom!
Fennblade

Post by Kaboom! » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:09 am

Hi there mate

Tussen takk før svar. Hvis du vil skriver på norsk, de går fint, jeg førstår det. Skriver og snakker selv er sjkønt ikke flytend før meg ennå ;) Dessuten må jeg øver å skrive i norsk også...

Mener du Warhammer Fantasy eller 40k?

Ultramarine fanatic
Trencher

Post by Ultramarine fanatic » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:07 am

Ok vi spiller bare 40K akkurat nå, men flere av oss har små fantasy hærer men vi har ikke spilt med dem enda.

verzutiko
Fennblade

Post by verzutiko » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:10 am

Hvordan var det å spille på lørdag forresten? Gikk det greit? Var det nok plass til alle?
Spiller mest Magic the Gathering.

Return to “Replay”