New player coming!

Stavanger miniatyrspillklubb

Moderator: lekrist

Kosc
Gremlin

New player coming!

Post by Kosc » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:41 pm

At first hello to everyone, cause it's my first post on this forum.

I'm moving to Stavanger from another country and I'm looking for people playing WFB. I have played a skaven army for 2 years and I'm courious that are some active club in Stavanger (tournaments etc.). Sorry for posting in english, I don't know Norwegian very well. Thanks in advance.

Korhil
Fennblade

Post by Korhil » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:30 pm

Kosc wrote:At first hello to everyone, cause it's my first post on this forum.

I'm moving to Stavanger from another country and I'm looking for people playing WFB. I have played a skaven army for 2 years and I'm courious that are some active club in Stavanger (tournaments etc.). Sorry for posting in english, I don't know Norwegian very well. Thanks in advance.
Check out Warcry- Stavanger Miniatyrspill Klubb on facebook. It's a closed group, but as admin I can approve you. Tough you have to write what you play after joining. We had some trouble with bots spamming- so this is to secure your legit interest :) We are few who play fantasy, so new faces are welcome. The nearest tourny is in Kristiansand but we plan to organize something here as well. More fantasyplayers will make it easier for us to host something. :D

Kalerith
Juggernaut

Post by Kalerith » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Welcome :) I would highly recommend tht you check out our facebook page as most of our discussions and "play-dates" are scheduled there or privatly.
Thumbs up for more fantasy players! :D
Karl-Erik Hansen
Tournament Organizer:

-Drums of War

- Winterfall

ETC- 2016.
Team Norge - Orcs & Goblins
Ny kanal for kamprapporter.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvnfmG6pYRFChFyeuwApAJg

Kosc
Gremlin

Post by Kosc » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Hi, it's me again. I've just flown to Stavanger and can you tell me address of club and when you meet there? I was looking for you (club) on a Facebook site, but I cannot find it. Can you post a link here? And of course thanks for all replies. Answer fast!

Kalerith
Juggernaut

Post by Kalerith » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:25 am

Here is link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/306926829382673/
For fantasy there isnt any organized playing as of yet. Me and Korhil are the most active members in fantasy in the area.
I am attempting to schedule more fantasy games during the easter however.
The adress if you want to meet up and play is:
Klubbgata 1, Postnr: 4013
Saturdays and mondays are usually occupied with Yu gi oh players. The other days are usually more board game friendly.
Kjell are the manager, he usually lets us use the tables in shop hours, as long as there are space for other activities. There are however dabate to start up with more regular gaming sessions for all the systems. (Wamachine/Hordes, 40k and fantasy).
Karl-Erik Hansen
Tournament Organizer:

-Drums of War

- Winterfall

ETC- 2016.

Kosc
Gremlin

Post by Kosc » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:04 pm

Ok, thanks for all informations and the last question: when the shop opens (hours)?

Kalerith
Juggernaut

Post by Kalerith » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:43 pm

Monday - Wednsday: 10.00 - 18.00
Thursday: 10.00 - 20.00
Friday: 10.00 - 18.00
Saturday: 10.00 - 16.00
Sunday: Stengt

Note that it might be different shop hours or closed during the easter days.
Karl-Erik Hansen
Tournament Organizer:

-Drums of War

- Winterfall

ETC- 2016.

Brunborg
Electromancer

Post by Brunborg » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:35 pm

Were playing at madla community senter now, all events for this spring are posted on our facebook page. The amount of warhammer players are growing rapidly so come check us out. We mostly play on tuesdays, but you can still play at outland on thursdays. And I recommend you to join our tournament 22 or march. It will be the first of an annual happening.

Mvh Marius

Return to “Warcry”