Privateer Press: Warmachine MkIII Announcement

Det meste av WmH diskusjon skjer på 2d6 Discord - her er en åpen invitasjon

Moderator: vizier87

Olannon
Haley

Re: Privateer Press: Warmachine MkIII Announcement

Post by Olannon » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:24 am

Oi. Shit. Det er nice! Jeg tolket tidligere meldinger som om kortene først kom 29. Plutselig ble jeg glad i war room. Det har ikke skjedd på en stund :D
Jarle Svendsrud

www.courageofcaspia.com

Eisenhorn
Juggernaut

Post by Eisenhorn » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:42 am

Olannon wrote:Oi. Shit. Det er nice! Jeg tolket tidligere meldinger som om kortene først kom 29. Plutselig ble jeg glad i war room. Det har ikke skjedd på en stund :D
Yup.

Og dette gjelder vel for alle moduler som aldri komm ut i mk2 men hadde regler:
So... one would hope that they've had a pretty decent idea of the release schedule for a while leading up to the new edition (which I've noticed they are studiously NOT calling MkIII... probably so they can say they weren't lying all the times they said "there will be no MkIII"), and that they probably knew that Zapdos wouldn't be out before the new edition. Which basically means that his existing stats are an elaborate troll job by PP.

Well played, PP. Well played.
Advarsel! Dyslexi kan ha sniket seg inn i innlegget. (eller denne signaturen)

Cricel Xmas

Min nettbutikk Frozenforge.com

Kaptajn Congoboy
Archangel

Post by Kaptajn Congoboy » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:28 pm

MK3 PRIME AND PRIMAL AVAILABLE IN BOTH ENGLISH AND GERMAN AT LOCK & LOAD OUTPOST GERMANY

We have very important news for all international guests at the Lock & Load Outpost Germany: Both new edition rulebooks, Hordes Primal and Warmachine Prime, as well as the battleboxes and card sets will be available for purchase in large quantities at the event in both languages!

English language books and cards will be sold alongside the German versions at the Ulisses store at the venue. The store will be located in the "Ratingen" room at the hotel, next to the playing halls.

Again, all material will be available in large quantities, so if you want to play in a comfortable environment and get your MK3 on with the rest of the European community, why not get your ticket, book a room at the hotel and join the hundreds of players in discovering the game anew!

Tickets available here:
http://locknloadoutpostgermany.de/?page_id=3612&lang=en
-Kaptajnen

Eisenhorn
Juggernaut

Post by Eisenhorn » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:41 am

PPS_MrSoles wrote:I just wanted to jump in here because I feel like I should have addressed these questions in my Insider. My apologies for neglecting to explain the changes to monstrosities and vectors. Not being warjacks, Cephalyx monstrosities do not benefit from Power Up. Instead, a monstrosity gains 1 focus point each time it suffers damage as a result of a continuous effect or from an attack (whether made by a friendly model or an enemy). And instead of having these focus points removed during the Maintenance Phase, monstrosities retain their focus points until they have been spent.

Likewise, Power Up does not affect the vectors of the Convergence of Cyriss (which are actually considered warjacks in the new edition, albeit warjacks without a cortex). Instead they rely on Focus Induction to keep the focus flowing. Focus Induction now simply states: “When a Convergence warjack spends a focus point during its activation, you can give a focus point to another Convergence warjack if the two are in the same battlegroup and are within 6˝ of one another.” That’s it. So, one warjack can spend all of its focus to fill up the next warjack and so on until the same 3 focus points have flowed through every warjack in your battlegroup.

I think these differences really help add flavor to the Cephalyx and Convergence and truly set them apart from the other Factions in the game. And rest assured, they certainly have been taken into account with regards to the balance of their armies.
De har også sett nøye på Jack Marshalls, Jr warcastere og warlocks har power up/ spirit bond også

Kildehttp://privateerpressforums.com/showthr ... ents/page4

Cricel Xmas

Eisenhorn
Juggernaut

Post by Eisenhorn » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:57 am

PPS_MrSoles wrote:
VagrantPoet wrote: Hi Jason,

I have a question about something that will really effect battlegroup diversity.

Apart from FA and points fiddling, Reach remains an astronomically powerful ability, even increasing it's cost might not account for the flexibility and area of influence it gives a model.

Is there any hope that at least heavies have had their standard melee increased to 1"?

The dust collecting majority of heavies await your answer eagerly from the shelves!
I have another Insider on the way...
Oioioi no kommer til og skje med melee ranges

Kilde http://privateerpressforums.com/showthr ... ents/page5

Cricel Xmas

Dagowit
Ghetorix

Post by Dagowit » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:30 am

Jeg samler lidt flere facts fra denne tråd:
http://privateerpressforums.com/showthr ... quivalents
PPS_MrSoles wrote:I'm not going to spoil any thing just yet, but 'jack marshals did get some love.

[on "Control Range"] Mk II uses "control area". We changed the terminology slightly and I wanted to make sure it was clear I knew what I was talking about.

"Allocation" is now clearly defined as the focus points a warcaster gives to the warjacks in his battlegroup during the Control Phase after resolving Power Up. At any other time the warjack is "gaining focus", not being "allocated focus".

[on Focus Allocation] Three is the cap for monstrosities (and virtually all warjacks).

Without delving into the rules... The Corollary remains a solid tool in the Convergence's toolbox.

Your control range is still equal to double your FOCUS stat.

Like lesser warbeasts, Spirit Bond does not grant fury for lost pack warbeasts.

We got rid of the skill check, so Repair is just a die roll to see how much damage you remove.

I can say that we have only begun to scratch the surface of what this edition has in store. From a new point scale to a multitude of core game and model changes there is a lot more to take in and evaluate. I am very happy with the balance of the game right now and I am very certain that the debate between fury and focus will continue... That is just the nature of the beast. But lets wait to have that discussion until we are all on the same page.

[...] warjacks gain focus from Power Up from being within their battlegroup controller's control range whether that model is a warcaster or a solo that is able to control a battlegroup.
Ikke at helt store og fantastiske ting (EDIT: Bortset fra at skill checks er fjernet) blev afsløret, men det uddyber i det mindste visse ting.
Last edited by Dagowit on Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ironclad
Wraith Engine

Post by Ironclad » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:43 am

Slippe Skill Check for å reparere er fantastisk!
<--- Leif

Eisenhorn
Juggernaut

Post by Eisenhorn » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:17 am

PPS_MrSoles wrote:Default
Since I have a spare minute... And I don't think anyone has written an Insider on it for any reason...

The Standard Bearer special rule now reads, "While this model is within 5˝ of its unit commander, the unit commander gains +2 CMD." Practically speaking, what this does is add +2˝ to the unit commander's command range. To make sure the standard bearer remains compelling (and not the first thing you sacrifice in your unit), we also dialed back the CMD stats of the officer models that come with standard bearers.
PPS_MrSoles wrote:In most cases (all I can think of), the officer's CMD stat is the same as the unit leader's. I think we would have some complaints if the officer actually had a lower CMD than the unit it was added to.
PPS_MrSoles wrote:The musicians I can think of acquired a Granted Reposition ability that enables their unit to advance 3˝ at the end of each activation. That more granular response than I like to give just yet, but there you are.
PPS_MrSoles wrote:You aren't missing anything... I just double checked and you are right. It looks like the Reposition remains on the Strider Scout Officer and the Musician has this version of In Step – While this model is in formation, models in its unit that are in its command range are considered to be in formation.

On the other hand the Kriel Warrior Piper picked up Granted Reposition in place of In Step because it is paired with a Standard Bearer.

Anyone starting to see why I am trying to avoid getting too granular with my answers?
PPS_MrSoles wrote: Fennblades.
Yep, Granted Reposition.
You're killing me. But yes, the Fennblade Musician gave up In Step for Granted Reposition. Ok, no more granular anything.
PPS_MrSoles wrote:I am almost done at the office for the day and won't be back online until Monday, so that may be my salvation. And by then we will have another Insider to ponder.
PPS_MrSoles wrote:Are CMD checks still made for massive casualties?
They are not. No version of fleeing remains as a concept in the game.
Litt mer info fra jason

Kilde http://privateerpressforums.com/showthr ... ecifically

Cricel Xmas

Kaleth Darkblade
Juggernaut

Post by Kaleth Darkblade » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:33 am

Kort oppsummering av nye regler så langt:

http://www.ghost-dice.com/articles/2016 ... now-so-far
On the Judi bandwagon

Olannon
Haley

Post by Olannon » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:52 pm

For all my Merc and Minion soldiers of fortune out their I'd highly recommend watching for tomorrow's Insider ;-)
Source: PPS_Will i dag - http://privateerpressforums.com/showthr ... oiler-love

Han sier også lengre ned at det kommer en Insider i dag også.

Juni er så -[sensur]- langt unna.
Jarle Svendsrud

www.courageofcaspia.com

Kaptajn Congoboy
Archangel

Post by Kaptajn Congoboy » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:41 pm

-Kaptajnen

SevenSins
Thorn

Post by SevenSins » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:09 pm

Så ikke noe om melee range der jeg?

Men trenchers får tough built in, sounds good.

Ikke mer auto-dispel fra eyriss heller ser det ut til

Og mat/rat fix på mountain king også. Stakkars troll forumene hva skal de syte over da?

haraldtorvatn
Trencher

Post by haraldtorvatn » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:48 pm

Alle melevåpnene har listet range. 2 for nevene til Moutain king, 1 for bayonetten til trencheren og våpnene til slayeren, og 0,5 for de andre.

Ironclad
Wraith Engine

Post by Ironclad » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:00 pm

<--- Leif

Kaptajn Congoboy
Archangel

Post by Kaptajn Congoboy » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:10 pm

-Kaptajnen

Return to “Generell diskusjon”