For the motherland! Learning to paint and play Khador

Maling, battlereports og selvpromotering

Moderator: vizier87

juanjowar
Electromancer

Re: For the motherland! Learning to paint and play Khador

Post by juanjowar » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:25 pm

A few more advance before I start with the uhlans and horgle2 (awesome model so I have to stop Khador for a while and paint it)

Another tinker for some list and alten Ashley

And I love those girls. Really good on the table. Second unit of eliminators

Sverre
Thorn

Post by Sverre » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:08 am

Looking good, i especially like the painting scheme and colours on the eliminators.
Blue moon over the Nightmare Empire
#DennyWillHaveSnuggles

juanjowar
Electromancer

Post by juanjowar » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:44 am

Thanks. Trying to get there and finish all Khador models. Lucky that after the errata I don't need mad dogs so less to paint :lol:

Finish irusk1, valachev and the uhlans. I am thinking about changing the rifle and joe in butcher3 list for a full units of uhlans. They get too much attention of the normal shooting in games so they die quite fast.

and I get ready the conquest (some pieces from victor). I made a few changes with some green stuff to make it look more agresive.

juanjowar
Electromancer

Post by juanjowar » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:49 pm

Relaxing time on holidays so time to get ready of the rest of the Khador guys. Working in the big conquest now. But those two solos are ready for the vlad3 list. Thinking about a "Rohan" list. Sounds funny. But maybe not as competitive as I sounds. Anyway. Miniatures would look great in the army :)
Drahkun. I love this miniature. I will use two in the list but I need to find a nice conversion so they are not the same model in the army.

Eyris2. Will be in the list. Is not as good as the other model, but will do in the list for disrupt. And the miniature is so good too

juanjowar
Electromancer

Post by juanjowar » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:34 am

Last "miniature" of 2016! Working hard in this huge jack. I love the model. Just a bit of changing the facing. Quite a lot of damage as I they are suppose to stand in front of lots of fire.

Ironclad
Wraith Engine

Post by Ironclad » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:28 am

Awesome!
<--- Leif

juanjowar
Electromancer

Post by juanjowar » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:11 pm

Takk!

Actually they are very fun to paint those big robots.

Well. Khador is nearly done after 7 months painting more or less. Just a few things more comming soon as more cavalry and some casters.
However here is old witch and the assasins

Now time for some trolls....:)

juanjowar
Electromancer

Post by juanjowar » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:57 pm

Cold weather and a cold....good to finish hunter grim. I love to paint trolls :)

Pjolterbeist
Juggernaut

Post by Pjolterbeist » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:03 am

Nice colors on those trolls! :D
<-- Christian Tellefsen. Code games. Play games.
Currently playing Guild Ball Fishermen, also got Cygnar and Trollbloods.

juanjowar
Electromancer

Post by juanjowar » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:26 am

Thanks, I love the trolls concept. It would be great if they get some rules to be competitive :(

juanjowar
Electromancer

Post by juanjowar » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:49 am

Back again after NM to Khador painting for a bit. I really enjoy playing butcher3 and the jacks, and I didn't feel so good playing vlad1. So far I enjoy more the jack spam and the moving around that the shooting. Also the party of the birds that is around and the lots of lighting, plus Harchevik that is very funny to play, and good, make me buy 2 more kodiaks and another devastator, so all must be paint before go to table. Bussy working with this 3 guys since Monday. Also it was already in the Vlad list in NM, but I didn't put the pic here of the bich :)

Also thinking to get another conquest to go silly and play double conquest, double kodiaks with the iron wolf ;)

greenskin
Juggernaut

Post by greenskin » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:16 pm

Looking very nice 8) a lot of inspiration for painting my own army :lol:
- Sindre -

juanjowar
Electromancer

Post by juanjowar » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:23 pm

Thanks. I actually think I will copy your snow idea and will make some snowing in my bases. Anyway as it's too messy to make it properly I will wait and do all the army at the same time, hate to do snow :(

juanjowar
Electromancer

Post by juanjowar » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Back to work. Played 3 times Harchevik last tournament, I liked, quite difficult to keep him alive but I enjoyed how he managed the movement. Anyway, I am sure the reason he died 3 times was because he was not painted :( , so here he is.

Also thinking in using 2 destroyers or 2 devastator. Devastators are pretty good under the feat, arm26 is great. But the list lack of shooting at all for solos or soft a bit some stuff, so those 2 bombards could be great as they can damage a few things before smash into it. And they can stay back protecting the iron wolf.
So i repainted my old destroyer as waiting to build the next one.

juanjowar
Electromancer

Post by juanjowar » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:49 pm

Time to finish after one year or more the highway trolls. Bought them. Primed...and stayed like that as they never saw game table :(

Photos are not quite real. I cannt manage to get the real green In it :(

Back to the jacks now

Return to “Blogger”